Authentic Chicago Pizza Done Right
You don’t get to be a 50 year old restaurant by faking it. Rosati’s is doing pizza right, the traditional Chicago way, and nobody else is even close. No other brand does what we do with different crust variations from Chicago-Style Deep Dish Pizza to Hand-Braided Double Dough to our Traditional Thin and Crispy Square Cut. Every piece of every recipe is original, ensuring Rosati’s is one-of-a-kind pizza from a one-of-a-kind family.
Rosati’s means Quality with over 100 proprietary ingredients:
- Our tomatoes are grown specifically for Rosati’s in the great central valley of CA
- We’ve branded our own Rosati’s pizza and pasta sauces made from our old-world recipes
- Our dough blend is mixed just for us, our own unique flour is made from a high protein, high quality wheat only grown in the Midwest.
- Rosati’s pizza ovens are made specifically for our unique crust styles
- We use the finest Wisconsin Mozzarella from one of the state’s oldest facilities.
- Our sausage is made fresh daily from the Rosati’s family recipe going back over 50 years at a plant in Chicago.
- Our olives are grown for us in CA and our pasta is imported from Tuscany, Italy.
- Rosati’s Pizza Pubs serve their own private labeled wine bottled in the California vineyards.