Pizza Industry Facts That Will Make Your Mouth Water
May 30, 2019
Throughout the U.S. there are thousands of franchise opportunities for budding entrepreneurs and seasoned business owners alike. From real estate to restaurants, and everything in between, people have so many choices, it can become difficult to determine which franchise model is right for you and your goals. While other businesses may experience extreme revenue fluctuations during a poor economic climate, pizza restaurants tend to remain very level. This is due to the fact that pizza is one of the most popular foods in our country, with kids and adults noting pizza as their favorite food.
Since the pizza industries continues to boom, buying into one of our pizza restaurant franchise models is a worthwhile investment, with benefits you can reap for years to come.
Owning a restaurant in the pizza industry is a great idea because:
- The U.S. pizza market has seen roughly $45 billion in revenue in the last year.
- There are 76,993 pizzerias throughout the U.S.
- 97% of American says they like pizza and 93% of them eat it at least once a month.
- Pizza is resoundingly the #1 choice for dinner throughout the U.S.
- Pizza revenue is expected to grow substantially in the next few years.
- Pizza appeals to kids, teenagers, millennials, and older adults making it the perfect offering for restaurant owners.
At Rosati’s, we know you can choose from several different pizza franchise opportunities, but we think once you learn more about our franchise models and family tradition, you will want to become a part of our growing family! If you are interested in becoming a franchise restaurant owner in the pizza industry, reach out to our team to learn more about franchising with Rosati’s!